Bleach : Rise Of The Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Rise Of The Revolution

Are you ready for the beginner of the end?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakuchi - さ区地

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakuchi

Sakuchi - さ区地 Empty
PostSubject: Sakuchi - さ区地   Sakuchi - さ区地 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Basic Information

Name : Sakuchi - さ区地

Looks : Sakuchi - さ区地 Screenshot2010-09-01atPM024331

Personality : Very quiet but active. Easy-going and good to easy to make friends.

Ninja Information

Bloodline : Sharingan

Clan : Zakari Clan

Bijuu : 12 Tailed Rinnengan and Sharingan Wolf-Devil

Bio Information

Kid : Sakuchi had a very good life. His parents were rich and they love him and he has good grades for the Ninja Academy. He is the strongest in the academy but he didn't get liked by many people because of the tailed beast inside him. But many years later , He got bit by Orochimaru and got the cursed seal. Orochimaru faded away after that incident.

Teen : Sakuchi is now a Chuunin. He is still more stronger than average ninjas and he is still obedient. He mastered the cursed seal. But one thing changed his life. One stormy night , Sakuchi was walking down the street. He went home and he saw a trail of blood. He followed the trail of blood in the house and saw his parents deceased. Sakuchi raged. Causing him to get a Lvl 3 Cursed Seal. And then his tailed beast aura appeared and got 3 tails. He found the culprit and killed him with a mysterious jutsu. Sakuchi roared until every person sleeping woke up. Then Sakuchi calmed down and took out the culprit's mask.... It was his brother. Sakuchi cried and he made a goal. To avenge his family.

Nindo : To never give up on anything.

Purpose of Life : To avenge his family.

Ninja Classes :

Cursed - ( 100% )

Summoner - ( 50% )

Jinchuuriki Control - ( 30% )

Sage - ( 50%)

Eternal Makengyou - ( 70% )
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Admin
Minato Namikaze

Sakuchi - さ区地 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuchi - さ区地   Sakuchi - さ区地 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

could you resize ur img....it is so big
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevolution.darkbb.com
Sakuchi

Sakuchi - さ区地 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuchi - さ区地   Sakuchi - さ区地 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I can't sorry.
Back to top Go down
admin

Sakuchi - さ区地 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuchi - さ区地   Sakuchi - さ区地 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm

wow you are such an unoriginal noob
really? sharingan in bleach?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakuchi - さ区地 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuchi - さ区地   Sakuchi - さ区地 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuchi - さ区地
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach : Rise Of The Revolution :: Soul Society :: RPG Character Biographies-
Jump to: